Friday, April 07, 2006


It's Friday!

This great big smile on my face is because the weekend is finally here. Friday's just have a different feel to them don't they? I'm really looking forward to spending some time with my wife and daughters this weekend. Oh yeah, and it's Palm Sunday @ church, so I'm excited about my sermon. This is one of my favorite times of the year- spring is a time of renewal and new beginnings. I often look at the flowers in bloom and think about Jesus coming out of the tomb on the third day. Have a great weekend as we celebrate what Christ has done for us.

Romans 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us (NKJV)

1 comment:

Libby said...

I love the picture! Spring is my favorite time of the year as well. I getting excited watching everything turn green and the flowers beginning to bloom. It's like waiting to open a present watching the buds start and gradually unfold. My daughter and I go out and check the progress of our flowers every other day.