Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Phil 1:33 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, (KJV)

I want to say a special thank you to all who read this blog regularly and contribute. I also want to thank God for His great salvation. I hope that all who read today will be blessed as they reflect upon the goodness of God. Thank God for the people in your life who make a difference.

In closing, please allow me to share a story about the late bible commentator Matthew Henry:

"Matthew Henry, the famous Bible scholar, was once accosted by thieves and robbed. In his diary, he wrote: "Let me be thankful first, because I was never robbed before; second, because they took my purse and not my life; third, because although they took my all, it was not much; and fourth, because it was I who was robbed, not I who robbed." "

God bless you today
~Henry

No comments: