Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Giving My Blog a Little Make-over Today.

Yes, this blog has reached an all-time low. Today, I'm blogging about cosmetic changes I've made to the site. But there is something refreshing about change. I can remember as a little child, rearranging the furniture in my room. I had a tiny bedroom as it was, but nevertheless, the change in scenery was always exciting. Moving my bed to another wall of the room, and moving my dresser to another corner made for a wonderful break in the motonony of life.

I'm not sure I'll love this format, so I may change it again...but I'm just trying something new today. Hope you enjoy it. I've added a few extra graphics to the site and some new links and a verse of the day feature.

Blessings in Him!
-Henry

2 comments:

Darrell said...

I kinda like the new digs. Been meaning to do mine, but I have felt so bad the past 2 weeks I just have not been up to the hassle. I am not the most computer savy person, so I have to find cut and paste lay outs. I don't think I can create my own.

Neil said...

I like the new look! The thing I hate about changing templates is having to redo all the links, I always leave something out and have to go back! You have weathered the typing storm and I congratulate you!